Admission Steps & Requirements
Prospect students must comply with the following requirements to enroll:
❖ Present a valid High School diploma or GED.
❖ Present a valid picture ID and the SSN card.
❖ Submit a completed application and corresponding fees.
❖ Complete an interview with a representative of the admissions department.
❖ Students must be at least 16 years old to be accepted. Parental consent is required for students under 18.
Prospects must complete an interview appointment with one of the school’s admissions representatives to be
approved for enrollment.
Note: Financial Aid currently availble for Barber Stylist program only.
Financial aid is money to help pay for college or career school. Grants, work-study, loans, and scholarships help make college or career school affordable. You can apply for aid Here.
Most types of grants, unlike loans, are sources of free money that generally do not have to be repaid. There are several types of grants available through the U.S. Department of Education and other sources.
- Federal Pell Grant: Undergraduates with financial needs can receive a Federal Pell Grant for up to 12 semesters (or a total of 6 years).
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant: For undergraduates with exceptional financial need. Funds depend on availability at school.
Loans are money you borrow and must pay back with interest. There are several types of loans available through the U.S. Department of Education:
- Direct Subsidized Loans: For undergraduates who have financial need. The U.S. Department of Education pays the interest while the borrower is in school and during grace and deferment periods.
- Direct Unsubsidized Loans: For all undergraduate students. The borrower is responsible for all interests.
- Direct PLUS Loans: For parents of dependent undergraduate students. The borrower is responsible for all interests.
We offer comfortable payment plan rates for those programs and students which financial aid is not available.
Ruben's Five Star Academy is approved for Veterans Educational Benefits by the State Approving Agency.
Reach Out to Us
We know applying for financial aid can seem overwhelming but we are ready to help you throughout the process! Contact us today to learn how you can get started!
104 State Road 60 W
Lake Wales, FL 33853